Retirement may seem a long way down the track. We all know that we need to plan ahead for retirement because:
- We are living longer - the calculator below provides your estimated life expectancy from the Australian Life Expectancy Tables of 2007.
- We have lifestyle expectations in retirement that may not be met by income from our existing investments
- Inflation will erode the value of our investments over time
There are many questions you will need answers to.
Reid McGill can help you answer these questions and more:
- When do I need to start planning for my retirement?
- How much do I need to save and where should I invest it?
- What is the best strategy for my retirement to take advantage of tax benefits?
- Am I currently in the right investments for me?
- Am I currently using a strategy that will assist with my goal?
|I'm approaching retirement|
|Why should I be thinking about retirement ?|
|I'm already retired|
|Testimonial - Building for Retirement|
|Making the transition to Aged Care|